On July 16th, the children came to school with sneakers and name tags on and with a water bottle and snack placed in their backpacks, ready for the field trip to the zoo. They had been spending the last several weeks learning about a variety of wild animals, and now they were going to have a chance to see those animals in person!
- Remembering and recognizing our personal history is the first step to empowerment May 2, 2022
- Meet our newest 3 staff members!￼ April 21, 2022
- Breaking the Bias: “There’s no way a woman can work and give her family the love and attention they need. It’s not possible.” March 22, 2022
- Breaking the Bias: 42.85% of our women entrepreneurs in Tepecoyo dropped out of elementary school to focus on household chores. March 16, 2022
- The Strength of Women: More Real Than Ever March 8, 2022